Here is the info we have ALL been waiting for. 180 Weekend has returned to February!
Here are the details you need to know and the all important registration form is at the bottom!
So… let’s get to it.
*** MAIN DETAILS ***
- WHAT: 180 Weekend 2022
- WHEN: Friday, February 4 – Sunday, February 6th
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Sunday, January 30th
- WHERE: We will be at the City Church campus for 180 Weekend
- SPEAKER: Naeem Fazal
- BAND: Liberty Worship Collective
- COST: $35/student
- Includes: T-shirt, Weekend of awesomeness, study guide, activities, and some FOOD!
Most asked question: Are we having host homes? No. As a student ministry we will not be assigning host homes for our students. Some students may stay with friends over the weekend to make transportation easier. That will need to be arranged by parents. ALL 180 Weekend activities for studentcity will happen during the scheduled times.
Will there be COVID mitigation: Each group is allowed to determine what is appropriate for their group. There will be no mask requirement or temperature checks at the door this year.