What does a ministry to women offer that a supper club, gym membership or night out with friends may not? The short answer is God. We want to help women connect to Christ. When we are connected to Christ, we can have peace even when life is hard. And when we connect with other women life is just better.
We want to help you encounter Jesus, find encouragement through meaningful relationships and be equipped to live a life that glorifies our Creator. We do this through large events that spur us onward and smaller groups that give us the tools we need to move forward in our relationship with the Lord. Join us on the journey.
Can we pray for you? Let us know. Want to share your story with us? We love stories. Want to connect with women in a smaller group? Let us help.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mission Statement: To grow in Christ likeness and become Godly men
Vision Statement: Pour into the life of men to strengthen their relationship with Christ and encourage others.
Scripture Verse: “Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong. And do everything with love.” 1 Corinthians 16:13-14
The Men’s Ministry is an active pursuit of men to connect them to God, His Word, and other men for the purpose of winning, growing, and training God’s man in Christ. As the mission and vision statements reflect, the men’s ministry’s goal is to help men understand, grow, hold each other accountable, share and thrive in our pursuit to become more Godly men. Bottom line is that we need to surround ourselves with other Godly men living for the same purpose – follow and imitate Christ in all that we!
Below are a few opportunities to gather with other men and being or continue your journey.
2020 Learning Opportunities:
3rd Thursday Men’s Gathering:
- Occurs every month on the 3rd
- Time/Location: 6:30 – 8:00 @ Life Group House
- Format: Informal gathering of men each month. Each month will be a different topic focused on God’s word and His plan for our live. Learnings will range from being a better father, husband, brother, worker, etc., but most importantly how to be a better Godly man.
Quarterly Men’s Prayer Breakfast:
- Dates: April 4th, July 11th and October 3rd.
- Time/Location: 7:30 AM – 9:00 AM @ Student Ministry Building
- Format: Casual breakfast for men to come together foe fellowship. Each breakfast will have devotional led by member of the men’s ministry.
Have questions, need someone to pray with and for you or just want to learn more about the men’s ministry? Contact us at email@example.com. You can also follow us on Facebook, search Men of City Church.