NEW HOPE CAMPUS
Welcome to HIGH 5 SPORTS – A Ministry of City Church
About High 5 Sports
We offer a wide variety of sports opportunities for anyone ages 4 through 15 years old, depending on the sport – and everything we offer is always open to anyone (not just those who attend City Church). In fact, more than half of those who participate in sports at City Church are not even a part of our church.
- For more information, please call: 704-823-1600
- Questioning the weather? Please call 704-823-1600 x899 for weather updates.
- Need Prayer? Please click here.
Our Core Values
Our program has developed into what we believe is now the best sports experience in the Gaston County area. Our programs are based on our five core values, which are:
- S…safety in environments, personnel and policies
- P…positive environments based on fun and encouragement
- O…opportunities to learn about Jesus and grow in character
- R…relationships that are meaningful–with other players, coaches & opponents
- T…teaching about the sport–that every player will improve over the course of a season
Boys and girls; 4-15 years old
- Registration opens February 5 – February 19
- Practice begins week of March 13
- Game Schedule, Saturdays March 25 – May 13
- Fee: $60 per player
Outdoor 4v4 Volleyball
Boys & Girls ages 9-15 Years Old
- Registration: May 7 – May 21
- Registration fee: $30*Registration is limited to the first 64 players.
- Season Schedule:May 30 – June 29; Tuesday & Thursday7:30 – 8:30 PM*No volleyball on Tuesday, June 13
(704) 661-9776 | Scott@citync.com