We are in the middle of a global pandemic, our kids are headed back to school and we have so many challenges in our Community and our Country. Beginning on August 16th through December 31st, we will be joining together for 137 days of prayer. Luke 1:37 says “For with God, All things are possible”.
Join this movement as we pray together everyday for our World at 1:37pm!
If you are in need of personal prayer and would like to speak to someone directly, please call 704-718-6435.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for me I back in the hospital again. These seizures are getting worse.
Received: November 25, 2020
One of my dear friends has tested positive for COVID. Please pray for him.
Received: November 23, 2020
Pray for our country and that we find a cure for the virus. Pray for my family.
Received: November 17, 2020
I pray god is with me during my hard time that I’m facing . May he answer my prayers . I feel I am slowly waking up . And the support helps .
Received: November 9, 2020
Please someone pray I pass my test Thursday and with flying colors please pray.
Received: October 27, 2020
Peace in my heart soul and mind. That I am good enough for myself.
Received: October 19, 2020
Please pray for my friend she is really scared and tired. She is giving. Birth to her third child next Thursday please pray for her and her child’s protection
Received: October 16, 2020
Praise the Lord with me! Today I am one year cancer free. Join me in praying for all who are still in the fight.
Received: October 15, 2020
Please please please pray I pass my test Thursday in Nursing... please pray God gives me the wisdom and knowledge to pass. Also please pray for my mother her health and finances. Please pray for my brother to meet a good woman and become financially stable enough to have a family of his own one day. Please pray for my husband to get a desire to stop drinking and go to church. Please pray for me and my test Thursday and to one day become a mother to kids one day. Thank you and God bless you all that pray for me and my family.
Received: October 14, 2020
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that United Kingdom, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.